- 53 views
The Kenyatta University Teaching Research and Referral Hospital (KUTRRH) management has refuted claims that students from Kenyatta University (KU) do not train at the facility. The hospital Board Chairperson Prof Olive Mugenda however faulted the Vice-Chancellor Paul Wainaina for failing to align the medical students with the Kenya Medical Board and the Nursing Council who are the regulators, as required by law.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
County Stories I KUTRRH refutes claims of denying KU students chance to train at the facility
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Since his impeachment, Waititu has been in and out of courts fighting to clear his name from abuse of office and corruption allegations.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Amy Pope, the newly elected Director-General of International Organization for Migration (IOM), is set to visit Kenya next week. Ms Pope who was elected in May in Geneva is the first woman to hold the position in IOM’s 72-year history. She jets into the…