- 13,435 views
CS Moses Kuria: We should ask governors why they are opposing the housing levy.
CS Moses Kuria: We should ask governors why they are opposing the housing levy
- - Duniani Leo ››
- 4 Oct 2023 - At least 29 Niger soldiers were killed in an ambush by insurgents near the country's border with Mali, the defence ministry said, the deadliest attack since the military seized power in a coup in July.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 4 Oct 2023 - The two sides hit at each over the 2022 presidential results that saw Ruto declared winner with 200,000 votes
- 4 Oct 2023 - The party will elect county, constituency and ward congress officials
- 4 Oct 2023 - Committee chairperson is seeking to give residents more time to familiarise themselves with the proposed law and give their opinion
- 4 Oct 2023 - Lawmaker, who was heaping praise on Cabinet Secretary for job well done, was forced to cut short his remarks.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Tough new rules drawn by President Ruto's administration meant to curb money laundering and terrorism financing.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Ability to make data-driven decisions will enable insurers to gain a competitive edge in the market.
- 4 Oct 2023 - It is crucial for Kenya’s legal community to start discussing the integration of AI in non-complex litigation cases.
- 4 Oct 2023 - Government should address local priorities – more urgently now, in the age of climate emergencies.