- 168,021 views
Decision 2022: Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) is currently crunching down the numbers to identify winners of the concluded 2022 general elections.
Decision 2022: Focus shifts to tallying
- 27 Sep 2023 - Admiral Viktor Sokolov, the commander of Russia's Black Sea Fleet, was shown on Russian state television on Tuesday attending a defence leaders' meeting remotely, a day after Ukrainian special forces said they had killed him.
- 27 Sep 2023 - The main suspect in the murder of Nairobi Hospital Acting Finance Director Eric Maigo has been arrested.
- 27 Sep 2023 - The quiet that characterises the Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency was Tuesday disrupted.
- 27 Sep 2023 - Push by the government to fast track the Social Health Insurance Bill got a major boost with MPs supporting the amendments.
- 27 Sep 2023 - A motion to impeach Nyamira Governor Amos Nyaribo has been tabled before the Nyamira County Assembly on Tuesday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Kenyans may elect the President on a separate day from other positions should a proposal by the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) get approval.
- » Controller of Budget raises red flag over wasteful county spending on foreign trips, sitting allowances26 Sep 2023 - The office of the Controller of Budget's review of the implementation of county budgets for the year 2022/2023 shows that counties continue to surpass the set limit of expenditure on wages and benefits for their personnel.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Tullow Oil Company has announced the commencement of the Commercial Exploration Stage which will see Kenya extract and export high-standard crude oil for a minimum of 25 years.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The government is at an advanced stage of constructing 70,000 units countrywide as part of President William Ruto's Affordable Housing Project.
- 26 Sep 2023 - One person has been arrested and arraigned after a residential building in Roysambu's Mirema Drive collapsed on Sunday.