- 1,425 views
Attoney General Justin Muturi has called for consented efforts in the war on corruption in the countrycorruption illegal
EACC has recovered Ksh 6.2b in illegally acquired wealth in 2022
- 25 Sep 2023 - On May 17, 2022, Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua introduced Maina Muchangi to Kenyans, a man with whom he said they shared a friendship of over 18 years.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Ruto was speaking at the State House in Nairobi, where the DPP took the oath of office, and emphasized the importance of accountability at all levels and arms of government.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A former employee of Eldoret-based Ineet Millers Limited wants the company to pay him Ksh. 1.3 million as compensation for unfair and wrongful termination of his service.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A Nairobi court has released a suspect linked with the murder of Nairobi Hospital Acting Finance Director Eric Maigo.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Kathiani Member of Parliament Robert Mbui has expressed concerns over State House Chief of Staff and Head of the Public Service, Felix Koskei’s role in the corruption probe against former CEO of Athi Water, Michael Thuita.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A 26-year-old Kenyan was on Sunday arrested at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake, Sri Lanka while trying to smuggle in 4 Kgs of cocaine worth an estimated amount of over Ksh.136M (Rs 300M).
- 25 Sep 2023 - Niger's military rulers on Sunday welcomed the announcement that France will pull its troops out of the country by the end of the year as "a new step towards sovereignty".
- 25 Sep 2023 - National Assembly Majority Whip Silvanus Osoro has criticised leaders within the Kenya Kwanza coalition for saying Kenya is a country of shareholders.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Some food items used in the house are more addictive than hard drugs such as cocaine and bhang.
- 25 Sep 2023 - He grew up in Huruma and was introduced to the life of crime at a young age.