- 90 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Health CS Susan Nakhumicha leads the country in celebrating the World Aids Day
- - CHURCH O'CLOCK SHOW ››
- East African regional leaders demand ceasefire in eastern Congo6 Feb 2023 - East African regional leaders on Saturday renewed their call for an immediate ceasefire by all sides in the conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo that pits the country's military against a rebel group it has accused Rwanda of supporting.
- She was admitted to a national school but might repeat Standard Eight for lack of fees6 Feb 2023 - As Form One learners prepare to report to school on Monday, a family in Kisii County is considering having their daughter repeat Class Eight after failing to raise funds for her to join secondary school.
- Child eaten by hyena as drought ravages Marsabit6 Feb 2023 - A child was on Saturday night attacked and parts of his body eaten by a hyena in Balaah area near Korr, Marsabit County.
- South Africa records two imported cholera cases6 Feb 2023 - South Africa has recorded two confirmed imported cases of cholera, the health department said on Sunday, as it called for vigilance.
- Kakuma refugees still in friction with Turkana locals, over 20 years after resettlement6 Feb 2023 - Sitting on over 5, 000 acres of land and hosting over 40,000 refugees, Kalobeyei Settlement Scheme has been modeled upon one of the options available for refugees in host communities.
- Ruto says TSC has completed recruiting 30,000 extra teachers6 Feb 2023 - President William Ruto says the government has completed the recruitment of 30,000 additional teachers to address the teacher-student ratio gap.
- Republicans assail Biden over handling of Chinese balloon5 Feb 2023 - Marco Rubio, vice chair of the Senate intelligence committee, criticized the US president for waiting so long to alert the public as the alleged spy balloon made its "unprecedented" flight over America, saying this amounted to "dereliction of duty."
- Raila Odinga unveils youth resistance movement5 Feb 2023 - Mr Odinga said that Dr Ruto promised a poor man’s government only to unveil a government of billionaires.
- Parents colluding with teachers to have Grade 7 learners dodge CBC5 Feb 2023 - Official says they are aware of attempts to have JSS learners registered for KCPE in Garissa
- Cops injured in clash with mob over bandit's arrest in Baringo5 Feb 2023 - The three police officers were injured in the Friday drama at Tangulbei Livestock Market
- MP Koyoo disburses Sh3.5m bursary for students joining Form 15 Feb 2023 - MP says beneficiaries are bright and needy students from poor families.
- Court issues arrest warrant for director in Sh10m company theft5 Feb 2023 - The accused is said to have absconded court after being charged last year with forgery
- We can't abandon Raila, he's our only hope - Senator Osotsi5 Feb 2023 - Osotsi says Raila remains the only hope for Kenyans in the midst of the rising cost of living
- 16 hospitalised in suspected cholera outbreak in Kitui5 Feb 2023 - Most of those admitted are learners from Maseki Primary School.
- Judges quash exhumation orders for Mombasa tycoon Nazeralli5 Feb 2023 - His brother sought orders arguing the death could have been a result of foul play
- Four quarries closed for encroaching on Delmonte land near rail5 Feb 2023 - People encroached on Del Monte's land, subdividing and opening quarries.
- News Brief: Raila scales up revolt as Ruto digs in on taxes5 Feb 2023 - These are the stories making the headlines in the Star.
- KHAMIS: At 44, Islamic Republic of Iran still standing tall5 Feb 2023 - The Iranian Revolution turns 44 this February, and the Islamic Republic of Iran is standing tall, despite the maximum pressure by the West.
- Two brothers lynched in Embu, bodies burnt5 Feb 2023 - Villagers accused the two brothers of being members of a gang that had been terrorising residents.
- Thousands join pope for Mass is South Sudan5 Feb 2023 - Thousands join pope for Mass is South Sudan