- 17 views
Kenya Famers Association in Maralal ,Samburu county has signed an agreement with the community Forest association to jointly work in conserving the Kirisia forest conservation. The agreement which was officiated by the Food Agriculture Organization (FAO) will enable the community Forest association to take care of the forest and conserve it for posterity.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #Maralal ,Samburu #conservingKirisiaforest
KFA in Maralal signed an agreement with the CFA to jointly work in conserving the Kirisia forest
- - NEWS FEED ››
- 10 Jun 2023 - Trump faces a separate criminal probe in Georgia related to efforts to overturn his loss to Biden in that state.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The ODPP sought to withdraw the case.
- 10 Jun 2023 - President William Ruto has congratulated double Olympic 1,500 metres champion Faith Kipyegon for smashing the women's 5,000 metres world record on Friday with a blistering run of 14:05.20 at the Paris Diamond League.
- 10 Jun 2023 - He called on the government to tap into the potential of the youthful population
- 10 Jun 2023 - Some evacuees in the province are hopeful they can soon return home.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Governor Abdulswamad Nassir has issued an edict for children below the age of five to receive free medical services in all public health facilities.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The baby was due to arrive when the landlord sent an eviction notice via email.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Musk said the first block payment will amount to $5M (Sh694 million).
- 10 Jun 2023 - The 28-year-old, who scored 11 goals in 129 appearances for the Reds, signed for what was a club-record fee of 48 million pounds from RB Leipzig in 2018.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The Head of Public Service Felix Kosgei has called on all Principal Secretaries (PSs) to spearhead efforts on curbing corruption in government.