- 15,960 views
Wajackoyah Launches His Manifesto At KICC
We bring you breaking news in Kenyan, social, economic and political analysis. We also share with you the latest trending stories about ordinary Kenyans doing extraordinary things, news about media personalities, viral video clips by Kenyans and stream live events More stories: http://www.kenyans.co.ke Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kenyans.co.ke Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Kenyans Hourly Elections Updates: https://www.kenyans.co.ke/elections/2022/tracker #wajackoyah #rootsparty #manifesto
LIVE: Roots Party Manifesto Launch
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer Raila Odinga’s deputy Martha Karua has congratulated various aspirants under the coalition who lost their bids in the recent General Election.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has dismissed a report that it awarded an extra 10,000 votes to Kenya Kwanza Presidential candidate William Ruto in Kiambu Constituency.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer running mate Martha Karua has assured their supporters of victory in the yet-to-be-announced presidential race.
- 13 Aug 2022 - A handful of Kenyan politicians emerged like phoenixes from the political ruins of 2017 to retake the governorships of their respective counties.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education has further pushed the reopening of schools from the earlier announced Monday 15 to Thursday 18, 2022.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Machakos County has joined Nakuru to be the first counties to elect women in the top three positions since the implementation of the devolved governments.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Unlike his competitors, who had posters plastered all over Embu County and conspicuous billboards, Mundigi had none.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The commission must verify all the 290 Forms 34Bs plus the diaspora results before declaring the winner
- 13 Aug 2022 - IEBC Chairman Wafula Chebukati said the commission had reported the matter to the police.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kibwana refuted the declaration, claiming that the elections had been compromised.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Azimio la Umoja coalition running mate stated that they are confident of a win and called for patience among their supporters.
- 13 Aug 2022 - You have not lived a day until you have done something for someone who can never repay you. When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, we all feel blessed.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes This year’s general election gave the Igembe North electorates an opportunity to fire all their elected leaders by voting them […]
- 13 Aug 2022 - She also asked Kenyans not lose hope but rather to hang in there.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Some won the elections but a majority of the principals in either political divide lost.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Johnson & Johnson had started discontinuing North American sales of the powder in 2020 after recalling some bottles in 2019.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio-One Keny elected members met, stopped just short of declaring victory.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Reporting 65 of 290 constituencies.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The 2022 General Election was shaped by various factors including voter apathy, the comeback of veterans and the fall of notables expected to retain their seats.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Wiper Party leader Kalonzo Musyoka has expressed confidence that Azimio la Umoja-One Kenya coalition is headed for a win as […]