- 605 views
Dubai set to host cop 28 from 30th.nov- 12th Dec 2023 Preliminary cop 28 sessions set to begin on 24th. Nov.2023 COP28 Focus: transitioning to clean energy COP28 Focus: Centering nature, people, lives and livelihoods COP28 Focus: Delivering on climate finance COP28 Focus: Mobilizing inclusivity in climate action #COP28 #ClimateChange
| MONDAY REPORT | Road to COP28 [Part 1]
- 10 Dec 2023 - Egyptians head to the polls on Sunday for a presidential election in which Abdel Fattah al-Sisi is poised to win a third term in power as the country grapples with an economic crisis and a war on its border with Gaza.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Livestock farmers from Migori County are living in fear following the incessant attack by hyenas which has left many of their domesticated animals killed.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Three suspected cattle rustlers have been killed and an unknown number of shoats that were stolen from Isiolo County recovered.
- » Mohamed Amin was a famous Kenyan photojournalist – there’s much more to his work than images of tragedy10 Dec 2023 - Kenyan photojournalist Mohamed Amin (1943-1996) rose to fame for documenting the 1984 famine in neighbouring Ethiopia with powerful images of the tragedy.
- 10 Dec 2023 - To date, tens of millions of animal mummies have been unearthed in Egypt. But while there are millions of mummified cats, dogs, ibises, and birds of prey, primate mummies are rare — and little understood.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Researchers have found a tyrannosaur’s last meal perfectly preserved inside its stomach cavity.
- 10 Dec 2023 - Matrimonial homes are masking gender-based battery and rape by ‘trusted’ better halves.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The dream of making it big in Canada is turning into a battle for survival for many immigrants due to the high cost of living and rental shortages.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The First Lady was accompanied by Isaac Mwaura, Moses Kuria, and other politicians.
- 10 Dec 2023 - The Democratic Republic of Congo’s leader has taken his rhetorical attacks on his Rwandan counterpart to another level by comparing him to Adolf Hitler. Félix Tshisekedi said Paul Kagame was behaving like Hitler, and added: “I promise he will end up…