- 11,142 views
Subscribe and watch NTV Kenya live for latest Kenyan news today and everyday as told by Kenyans. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: https://www.ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
Raila atisha maandamano
- 22 Sep 2023 - The New York-headquartered National Basketball Association (NBA) is set to establish an office in Nairobi in November this year.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A 44-year-old man convicted of the 1996 rape and murder of a dance student was executed by lethal injection in Oklahoma on Thursday, officials said.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Armed robbers on Thursday night shot and injured a cereal trader at Kagio town in Kirinyaga County causing pandemonium as traders and residents abandoned their businesses to scamper for safety.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Ukrainian officials said Thursday that Russian forces carried out aerial attacks on multiple cities overnight, killing at least two people.
- 22 Sep 2023 - The body of a 26-year-old man who slipped and fell into Gicheru Water Falls in Kirinyaga County has finally been retrieved
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - NBA will set up an office in Nairobi to develop local basketball in schools and community-based organisations.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Nairobi court has ruled that former Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu and his wife Susan Wangari have a case to answer over the irregular awarding of a Ksh.588 million road tender in Kiambu County in February 2018. Chief Magistrate Timothy Nzioki said…