- 21 views
Food safety stakeholders have signed a memorandum of understanding to foster regional collaboration which will in turn scale up the impact of food safety interventions in Africa. They further noted that increased awareness on the importance of food safety standards, strengthening regulatory mechanisms and improving food safety surveillance will protect consumer health and facilitate trade. Michael Mwandigha reports.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
Stakeholders agree on research for food safety
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - India has suspended visa services for Canadian citizens over what it says are “security threats” against diplomats in Canada, escalating a spat between both countries after Ottawa accused New Delhi of potentially being behind the assassination of a Sikh…
- 22 Sep 2023 - Kenyan with mental health woes in the US seeks solace in a white boy
- 22 Sep 2023 - Hassan Omar berates Jeremiah Kioni over his talk of dialogue failing.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Second Lady also speaks on the loving 'Riggy G' Kenyans don't know, her pastoral life and why she doesn't interact as freely as before
- 22 Sep 2023 - The focus is on establishing temporary health facilities in areas prone to flooding
- 22 Sep 2023 - Kisii government is the majority shareholder in the company.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Meeting is expected in mid October before Mashujaa Day