- 1,273 views
In this political conversation #morningcafe show host, Linda Alela is joined by Political analyst Dennis Nthumbi, Youth policy and governance analyst Ruth Ambogo and Governance expert Kevin Osido.
"We must move from that place of tribalizing Kenya every time its political season and we must discuss ideas." Dennis Nthumbi
"There is nothing that all these manifestos have brought up that Kenyans don't know about. We know about our problems the challenge we have is leadership and governance" Kevin Osido.
"I find the promise to fight corruption by Kenya Kwanza as disingenuous and a joke in Kenyans' faces. I do not see their own commitment in terms of how they will present themselves to checks and balances systems." Ruth Ambogocorruption fight
'State of Politics' on #MorningCafe
- - UCHAGUZI 2022 ››
- » Kenya Kwanza, Azimio blasted for hiring 'foreign acts' Diamond, Solomon Mkubwa for final campaigns8 Aug 2022 - Both artistes were still trending on Kenyan Twitter on Monday morning, having become unwilling participants in an all-out war of words, pitting two political factions against each other.
- 8 Aug 2022 - IEBC Chairperson Wafula Chebukati performed a simulation exercise to show voters how the will cast their votes on Tuesday, August 9.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Unmarked ballot papers must be dropped in the corresponding ballot papers to account for each and every ballot paper.
- 8 Aug 2022 - 0
- 8 Aug 2022 - The National Cohesion and Integration Commission (NCIC) has appointed 15 members to the Kenya Eminent Panel for Peace.
- 8 Aug 2022 - He said if he fell short of people's expectations during his time, they should embrace the little he had done.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Former Karachuonyo MP says making gender, besides candidates’ ability to deliver, should be a subject at the ballot box
- 8 Aug 2022 - A learner will be able to register for a school of choice and at the same time transfer from one institution to another at will.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Moscow and Kyiv blame each other for the latest strike at the Zaporizhzhia plant, Europe's largest nuclear power site, which has been under Russian control since the early days of the war.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Billionaire Vimal Shah and a former ICC Judge were appointed to the panel.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Uganda's National Unity Platform (NUP) president Robert Kyagulanyi, alias Bobi Wine, and Kizza Besigye of the Forum for Democratic Change (FDC) are in the country ahead of Tuesday, August 9’s polls.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Mr Nazerali's widow obtained a court order suspending the process.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Ownership of 72 objects to be transferred to the Nigerian government.
- 8 Aug 2022 - The flyover will allow motorists headed to Ongata Rongai and Magadi to drive over an elevated road.
- 8 Aug 2022 - William Ruto has claimed the “deep state” will try and prevent him from winning.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Leading presidential candidates Odinga and Ruto have largely the same promises that are centred on the economy and social protection.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Visit comes after an extensive tour of Africa by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov in July.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Israel and Palestinian militants declare Gaza truce
- 8 Aug 2022 - IEBC said they will announce their replacement on Monday ahead of Tuesday's vote.
- 8 Aug 2022 - Michael Ouma is the ICT Director appointed to replace Chris Msando, who was murdered before the 2017 General election.