- 38 views
The National Assembly majority leader Kimani Ichung’wa has written to Treasury seeking information on all beneficiaries of tax waiver since 2018. Ichung’wa claims some persons who used to hold senior positions in the last regime abused their powers by giving tax incentives to firms implementing capital projects.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #taxation #News #kimaniichungwaabuse
Taxation politics | Ichung'wa writes to treasury
- 31 Mar 2023 - A police officer has succumbed to injuries he sustained during anti-government protests that took place in Kisumu County’s Juakali area on Thursday.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The United States government has condemned incidents of violence targeting journalists during the Azimio anti-government protests.
- 31 Mar 2023 - The events underlying Donald Trump's indictment in New York - hush money payments to a porn star - took place nearly seven years ago.
- - Defence CS Aden Duale breaks his silence on Azimio demos
- 31 Mar 2023 - MCK has criticized continued attacks against journalists since the start of the opposition anti-government demonstrations last week.
- - Death toll in Pwani University bus crash rises to 17
- 31 Mar 2023 - Economic challenge: Developing countries facing a learning crisis
- 31 Mar 2023 - Senator Okenyuri wants guidelines provided on civic education
- 31 Mar 2023 - The exhumation of the late Jeff Mwathi's body is currently underway at his parents’ home in Likia, Njoro sub-county, Nakuru County.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Uganda, South Sudan deploys troops in Eastern DRC to support ceasefire, peace restoration
- » Against the background of their own failures and provocations, Europe and Pentagon are trying to accuse Russia of cyberattacks. But it's fake31 Mar 2023 - Against the background of their own failures and provocations, Europe and Pentagon are trying to accuse Russia of cyberattacks. But it's fake
- 31 Mar 2023 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has once again ruled out the possibility of any handshake with opposition chief Raila Odinga.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Uganda, South Sudan deploys troops in Eastern DRC
- 31 Mar 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes President William Ruto and his wife Rachel Ruto hosted a breakfast meeting for spouses of members of the National Assembly […]
- - 'Live in one floor, I take the other': Homa Bay couple split house into two after divorce
- 31 Mar 2023 - Correctional Services PS Mary Muthoni said her mission for touring Kisii was to effect a presidential directive.
- 31 Mar 2023 - And yes, boys are at risk too, but girls are the most affected.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Youthful lawyer calls on experienced politicians to hold the hands of up-and-coming women leaders.
- 31 Mar 2023 - Internship programmes key in nurturing young people, President Ruto says
- 31 Mar 2023 - A pastor and his two prayer warriors were arraigned in an Eldoret court for failing to pay a Ksh.371,500 hotel bill after wining and dining.