- 8 views
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #KenyaElection2022 #News
Wadau watoa wito wa kushirikisha vijana katika uongozi
- 6 Dec 2022 - Family says Njoki was in a happy marriage and showed no sign of trouble.
- 6 Dec 2022 - The alleged perpetrators were arrested with a newborn in their possession.
- 6 Dec 2022 - All the fatalities were civilians and at least 17 believed to be children, officials say.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Many Kenyans are getting duped into accepting fake job offers in Thailand only to be trafficked to Myanmar.
- 6 Dec 2022 - KICD urges head teachers to ensure learning is interesting, and that learners collaborate
- 6 Dec 2022 - Ruling party chairman wants President’s allies to quit their parties and join UDA
- 6 Dec 2022 - President William Ruto makes more promises to the Judiciary in what he says are part of his efforts to increase access to justice.
- 6 Dec 2022 - President Ruto says Raila should sue him instead of resorting to mass action.
- 6 Dec 2022 - He was attacked by a gang of seven in Nakuru as he walked home at 10pm.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Differences in number of total votes for various seats cited as proof of poll irregularities.
- 6 Dec 2022 - But the strikes, which came nearly two weeks after the last, may have done less damage than on previous occasions.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Namwamba noted that his pressure would be alleviated with the arrival of the new principal secretary.
- » the purpose of the meeting was also to enhance the operational efficiency of staff in projects implementation and to re-engineer procedures used in the county for efficiency and effectiveness.6 Dec 2022 - Mombasa county director of Gender says majority of those in the streets are women and children.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Lawyers say staying put means loss of public face, benefits
- 6 Dec 2022 - Resignation better option in face of no apparent impartiality
- 6 Dec 2022 - The region has three ODM governors, two Kenya Kwanza governors and one independent
- 6 Dec 2022 - The next three weeks will be crucial on how the junior secondary will operate in primary schools.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Procurement regulator invokes law requiring them to expose tenderers
- 6 Dec 2022 - Ex-Kirinyaga deputy governor says DP's move will increase development projects.
- 6 Dec 2022 - Oluande urged all those involved in prosecution to play their roles properly for minors well being