- 676 views
Wakazi wa Kajiado kusini walalamikia uvamizi wa wanyamapori Wakazi hao wanasema wanafunzi wanakabiliwa na wakati mgumu
Baadhi ya shule zimejenga mabweni ili kuwalinda wanafunzi #Sema2022
Wakazi wa Kajiado kusini walalamikia uvamizi wa wanyamapori
- 8 Jun 2023 - On May 1, 2022, during Labour Day celebrations at Uhuru Gardens in Nairobi, then President Uhuru Kenyatta attributed the high cost of living to the Russia-Ukraine conflict that led to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Narc Kenya party leader Martha Karua has accused the Kenya Kwanza government of staging an economic war against Kenyan citizens through the Finance Bill 2023.
- 8 Jun 2023 - According to witnesses, the baby appeared to have been strangled with a black scarf, which was still around the baby's neck when the body was discovered.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Azimio la Umoja leader Raila Odinga has issued a list of demands to President William Ruto on how to reduce government expenditure and not burden Kenyans.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Catherine Omanyo said access to menstrual health products will play a key role in ending stigma that is related with menstruation.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Siaya Deputy Governor William Oduol will this afternoon know whether he will be impeached by members of Siaya County Assembly or not.
- 8 Jun 2023 - According to the police commander, they seized 1360 bags of rice and 200 bags of maize that were being repackaged.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Nominated MP John Mbadi has stated that President William Ruto is now reneging on the promises he made to Kenyans on cutting down expenditure from what was used during Uhuru Kenyatta's tenure.
- 8 Jun 2023 - The matter was discussed before magistrate Zainab Abdul on Thursday, who directed the investigating officer to provide the documents he will use in the inquest to the parties involved.
- 8 Jun 2023 - Raila Odinga insists that President Ruto withdraws Finance Bill 2023 and seeks forgiveness from Kenyans; vows to regroup, overrun Parliament if demands unmet.