- 817 views
What next if Raila files petition against Ruto's win? Youth policy analyst and senate nominee Gloria Orwoba and governance expert Dr. Stanley Karanja who was a gubernatorial contender in Nakuru county discuss the supreme direction after the Azimio la Umoja coalition alluded that they will pursue legal and constitutional options to contest results of the presidential election. Azimio la Umoja flag bearer Raila Odinga rejected the results on the President elect terming them as null and void.
"The downfall of Raila Odinga and how he lost the 2022 election is because he never took the agent system seriously because the agent is the guy who brings you the carbon copy of form 34A" Gloria Orwoba
"The unfortunate part is Azimio losing while supported by government that was very unfortunate up to this point" Dr. Stanley Karanja "William Ruto is delivering highest level of emotional intelligence to be able to stabilize governance and be able to go on and deliver is promises because there is no time" Dr. Stanley Karanja
Thank you for watching this video. Kindly subscribe for more content from 'Home of The Untold Stories.' *About TV47* 'TV47 is on GOtv (Channel 102), DStv (Channel 268), SIGNET, Gotv, BAMBA and STARTIMES. __ For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47ke Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
#kenyadecides #electionresults #kenyaelections
What next if Raila files petition against Ruto's win?
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto has justified his recent appointment of his former boss, Uhuru Kenyatta as a peace envoy in some conflicted regions across the continent.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Details from the Parliament’s records office show that two of the truant legislators—former MPs Raymond Moi (Rongai) and Alex Kosgey (Emgwen)— skipped 102 and 79 sittings respectively.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The court said that the judgment will be issued through email
- 24 Sep 2022 - The opposition challenged the outcome in court, but the country's top court dismissed the petition.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Njoroge said while GDP is a key indicator of economic performance it cannot be the overring mechanism to gauge the overall economic wellbeing of the nation's citizens.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua has cleared the air on the current government’s stand on CBC, rubbishing claims that it will be done away with.
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least eight people died when Fiona cut through the Caribbean.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: < 1 minute Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua stated that God would not have allowed Azimio’s presidential flagbearer Raila Odinga to defeat President William […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - Paris (AFP), Sep 24 – The official death toll has nearly doubled to 35 in a crackdown by Iran’s security forces on more than a week of protests that erupted after the death of a young woman in custody. Hundreds of angry demonstrators have been arrested…
- 24 Sep 2022 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua has maintained that the new administration will be committed to delivering and discharging its mandate to […]
- 24 Sep 2022 - His initiative has seen thousands of youth transform their lives and evade social evils they are exposed to on a daily basis.
- 24 Sep 2022 - American and Kenyan media outlets have been awash this week with headlines of Kenyans accused and convicted of engaging in financial crimes in the United States.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The anti-corruption watchdog said in a statement Saturday that it also averted the loss of public funds totaling Sh32.5 billion through disruption of corruption networks over the same period.
- 24 Sep 2022 - They also want action taken against loss and damage caused by climate change.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Agency says it is investigation reports that unqualified employees had been recruited to county government posts.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The Deputy President said the Kenya Kwanza administration will restructure the country’s security organs to secure Kenyans and their property.
- 24 Sep 2022 - National Assembly Speaker Moses Wetangula's official Twitter account has finally been verified.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Others in the plane with the late DG did not recognise his rank until he was pronounced dead.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A Kenyan-born nurse based in the U.S has pleaded guilty in connection with a Ksh.12 billion home health care fraud scheme.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP says stakeholders will work to clear the grey areas.