- 29 views
The African Women Leaders Network and the Women Mediation Network – Kenya are now calling on the political leaders in the country to uphold peace amidst the showdown between government and the opposition.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1tv Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #peace #women
Women called on leaders to uphold peace
- 27 Sep 2023 - The quiet that characterises the Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency was Tuesday disrupted.
- 27 Sep 2023 - Push by the government to fast track the Social Health Insurance Bill got a major boost with MPs supporting the amendments.
- 27 Sep 2023 - A motion to impeach Nyamira Governor Amos Nyaribo has been tabled before the Nyamira County Assembly on Tuesday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Kenyans may elect the President on a separate day from other positions should a proposal by the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) get approval.
- » Controller of Budget raises red flag over wasteful county spending on foreign trips, sitting allowances26 Sep 2023 - The office of the Controller of Budget's review of the implementation of county budgets for the year 2022/2023 shows that counties continue to surpass the set limit of expenditure on wages and benefits for their personnel.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Tullow Oil Company has announced the commencement of the Commercial Exploration Stage which will see Kenya extract and export high-standard crude oil for a minimum of 25 years.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The government is at an advanced stage of constructing 70,000 units countrywide as part of President William Ruto's Affordable Housing Project.
- 26 Sep 2023 - One person has been arrested and arraigned after a residential building in Roysambu's Mirema Drive collapsed on Sunday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The incident happened on Monday near Kinagoni market within Samburu.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The winner takes home $5,000 (Sh739,000).