- 316 views
Six political leaders from Turkana and West Pokot Counties were on Monday morning summoned to appear before the regional directorate of criminal investigations offices in Nakuru over the ongoing insecurity in 6 regions of the Rift Valley.criminal
6 leaders from Turkana & West Pokot summoned by by DCI
- - AFC Leopards yajiona ››
- 23 Feb 2024 - The DCI has instituted a team to investigate a case involving a woman who flew from Saudi Arabia to follow up on Ksh.300,000 sent to the wrong number, only to allegedly be conned by officers at the Kasarani Police Station.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A middle-aged man has been sentenced to life imprisonment for defiling and impregnating his 14-year-old daughter.
- 23 Feb 2024 - A swimming coach at Visa Oshwal Primary School was on Friday arraigned in court under a miscellaneous application and detained for 7 days.
- » Drama as Kirinyaga Woman Rep, Senator storm police station over release of chief accused of defiling minor23 Feb 2024 - A tense situation unfolded in Kirinyaga County on Friday as local leaders and residents stormed a police station demanding answers regarding the release of a chief accused of defiling a 13-year-old minor.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The markets include those for fresh produce and livestock.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Efforts to reverse the money were futile, as the receiver had withdrawn all the cash.
- 23 Feb 2024 - President William Ruto has promised to secure employment for the widow of late marathon world record holder Kelvin Kiptum.
- 23 Feb 2024 - Kenya has expressed interest in hosting GSMA Mobile World Congress next year.
- 23 Feb 2024 - The ceremony was attended by local and international leaders.
- 23 Feb 2024 - He urged the government to adopt an open-door policy to make the country a mineral giant in the continent.