- 190 views
An 85-year-old man from Uranga, Alego Usonga sub-County, whose quarry was used by the China construction firm working on the Siaya Rwambwa road in 2014, has asked the government to assist him in obtaining his dues.
85-year-old seeks government help in claiming arrears from Chinese company
- 10 Jun 2023 - Only Coast General Teaching and Referral Hospital has been offering free treatment to children.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The youth in Nyandarua County have been urged to embrace and protect their local traditions and cultural diversity.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Lang'ata MP Phelix Odiwour alias Jalang'o has pointed an accusing finger at local content creators saying they are to blame for the government's bid to tax their earnings by 15 percent as captured in the proposed Finance Bill 2023.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Friday's ceremony saw the digitisation of the initiative following the launch of an application which is available on Play Store for android users and App Store for Apple users.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Huge portions of multi-billion budgets will pay salaries, and complete stalled projects.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Trump faces a separate criminal probe in Georgia related to efforts to overturn his loss to Biden in that state.
- 10 Jun 2023 - The ODPP sought to withdraw the case.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Tough stance displayed by President has raised questions on the essence of public participation. However, National Assembly Majority Whip Silvanus Osoro, have hinted at changes.
- 10 Jun 2023 - He said the intended Coffee reforms will enable farmers increase their income from the crop.
- 10 Jun 2023 - Kingsley accused the embassy of detaining and torturing its messenger.