- 761 views
Ajira kwa watoto inazidi kushuhudiwa katika kaunti ya kajiado ambapo watoto wengi wanaajiiwra badala ya kuenda shuleni. Hali hiyo imeathiri viwango vya elimu katika kaunti nne humu nchini kwa mujibu wa takwimu za idara ya takwimu nchini. Na kama anavyoarifu Nancy Chepkoech, Ulanguzi wa binadamu pia umekisiwa kuwa juu zaidi.
Ajira kwa watoto imeongezeka katika kaunti ya Kajiado
- 27 Sep 2023 - The quiet that characterises the Central Rift Valley Water Works Development Agency was Tuesday disrupted.
- 27 Sep 2023 - Push by the government to fast track the Social Health Insurance Bill got a major boost with MPs supporting the amendments.
- 27 Sep 2023 - A motion to impeach Nyamira Governor Amos Nyaribo has been tabled before the Nyamira County Assembly on Tuesday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Kenyans may elect the President on a separate day from other positions should a proposal by the Law Society of Kenya (LSK) get approval.
- » Controller of Budget raises red flag over wasteful county spending on foreign trips, sitting allowances26 Sep 2023 - The office of the Controller of Budget's review of the implementation of county budgets for the year 2022/2023 shows that counties continue to surpass the set limit of expenditure on wages and benefits for their personnel.
- 26 Sep 2023 - Tullow Oil Company has announced the commencement of the Commercial Exploration Stage which will see Kenya extract and export high-standard crude oil for a minimum of 25 years.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The government is at an advanced stage of constructing 70,000 units countrywide as part of President William Ruto's Affordable Housing Project.
- 26 Sep 2023 - One person has been arrested and arraigned after a residential building in Roysambu's Mirema Drive collapsed on Sunday.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The incident happened on Monday near Kinagoni market within Samburu.
- 26 Sep 2023 - The winner takes home $5,000 (Sh739,000).