- 5,527 views
24/7#livestream #LiveNews #KTNNews #KTNPrime #KenyaDecides2022 #election2022 #kivumbi2022 #august2022 #KenyasChoice2022 #iebc #chebukati #raila #ruto #marthakarua #rigathigachagua
KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World.
KTN News Live: Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
BREAKING NEWS: Schools to reopen on Thursday August 18th
- 25 Sep 2022 - Who will be the Presidents alter ego? Will they have room to wiggle and influence things? How could they compare with power brokers in former presidents kitchen cabinets?
- 25 Sep 2022 - Director of Public Prosecutions Noordin Haji has fingered at least 100 suspects, who were identified by his team, which had been deployed to observe the elections.
- 25 Sep 2022 - They will deal with the adjustment of their perks and withdrawal of the NG-CDF kitty. They will also determine the leadership of the House between the Kenya Kwanza and Azimio.
- 25 Sep 2022 - Muthama said that they considered a number of options before they settled on revamping the Party of Development and Reforms (PDR) to be UDA.
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto says he will send KDF soldiers to help ease the conflict in the Eastern part of the DRC.
- 24 Sep 2022 - The officers were in pursuit of Pokot bandits who had raided a village in Turkana East and made away with livestock.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Wahinya is serving as an MCA for the third time.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A 52-year-old man has been sentenced to serve one-year imprisonment or pay a Ksh30,000 fine after he pleaded guilty to stealing a goose. Peter Kinyanjui stole the goose worth Ksh5,000 at Majengo estate, Narok town on July 24, 2022, before proceeding to…
- 24 Sep 2022 - The incident comes hours after DP Gachagua vowed to deal with the bandits.
- 24 Sep 2022 - A police officer is among four kidnappers set to be arraigned in court on Monday, September 26, 2022, for kidnapping a man on the evening of Friday, September 23, 2022. Police say the rogue cop, constable David Komora Balesa, was arrested alongside…
- 24 Sep 2022 - The Supreme Court is set to make public its full judgment regarding the August 9 presidential election petition on Monday next week.
- 24 Sep 2022 - At least seven people are admitted to hospital in Meru with symptoms of vomiting and diarrhoea after consuming meat from a dead camel.
- 24 Sep 2022 - "You know I was to go to jail, that's what they had planned but God overturned."
- 24 Sep 2022 - Former Nairobi Governor Evans Kidero has asked exiled lawyer Miguna Miguna to join him in the journey of liberating the Luo nation and taking them to Canaan. Taking to his official Facebook account, Kidero who welcomed the embattled lawyer into the…
- 24 Sep 2022 - The reasoned judgement is a follow-up to a summary decision issued on September 5 after a 14-day hearing.
- 24 Sep 2022 - DP Rigathi Gachagua says the shamba system will be reinstated when a new ‘smart’ Environment Cabinet secretary is appointed.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Gachagua who also represented the President Dr. William Ruto read the President's message of condolence which praised the late Kipng’ok as a great leader and an action oriented man.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Court registrar Letizia Wachira says the ruling will be delivered via email at 2.30pm.
- 24 Sep 2022 - President William Ruto has justified his recent appointment of his former boss, Uhuru Kenyatta as a peace envoy in some conflicted regions across the continent.
- 24 Sep 2022 - Mombasa county government has ordered the closure of all illegal dumping sites in the coastal city in the next seven days. Issuing the orders, Mombasa Governor Abdulswamad Nassir said that the landfills were to be used as transfer sites, but because of…