- 15 views
Kenyans will be able to follow live proceedings from both the Senate ,National Assembly as well as the county assemblies within the next three years. The National Assembly's Broadcast and Library Committee says plans to set up Bunge TV and County TV in collaboration with the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation are ongoing. The committee members spoke as they inspected the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation infrastructural establishments in Western Kenya region. Here is that report by Wycliffe Oketch.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
County TV to collaborate with KBC to air MCAs debates live
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has revealed that it has forwarded former Kakamega Governor Wycliffe Oparanya's file to the ODPP for further action.
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - On July 17 , 2017, Wanjala confessed to murdering five young girls after assaulting and defiling them.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.