- 1,296 views
#Trending #KTNNews #livestream #ktnprime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World. Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
Former IEBC CEO James Oswago handed a four year jail term over 2013 election tender scandal
- TSC deploys over 30,000 Junior Secondary School teachers5 Feb 2023 - The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has posted over 30,000 teachers to public Junior Secondary Schools across the country.
- Uproar after police allegedly shoot dead over 119 cows in West Pokot5 Feb 2023 - Herders in the Masol area of West Pokot County have accused the police of felling 119 heads of cattle.
- Isiolo County gov't declares State of Emergency over drought5 Feb 2023 - The biting drought in the Northern part of the country is worsening each day, with leaders from the region calling on the government to declare it a national disaster.
- Ten suspects arrested in Ksh.67M gold scam; 2 guns, 470 rounds of ammunition recovered5 Feb 2023 - Police in Nairobi have arrested 8 Kenyans and 2 foreign nationals for allegedly defrauding two American citizens Ksh.67.3 million.
- Convicted ex-police officer Fredrick Leliman’s father apologizes to victims' families4 Feb 2023 - The family of Fredrick Leliman, who has started serving his death sentence after being found guilty of murder, has now apologized to the victims’ families.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta: Sell my property if I’ve not paid tax4 Feb 2023 - In a rare public outburst, former First Lady Mama Ngina Kenyatta has spoken out against what she termed pointless politicisation of tax matters.
- Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour: Kipyegon, Lokir rule the roost4 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Olympic and world 1500m champion Faith Kipyegon made history at the second edition of Sirikwa Classic World Cross Country Tour […]
- Go to court, stop shouting in media over tax - Mama Ngina4 Feb 2023 - "Na kama ni mimi sijalipa tax ata kwa mwaka moja, mali yangu ichukuliwe ilipe tax."
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to 'profile passengers'4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.
- Gov’t to install advanced security systems at JKIA to eliminate queues, ‘profile passengers’4 Feb 2023 - The government is set to roll out the API system as well as e-Gates at the country’s entry points for easy profiling of passengers.
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta issues bold response to political jabs over tax4 Feb 2023 - Mama Ngina Kenyatta issues bold response to political jabs over tax
- We must urgently address the conflict in eastern DRC4 Feb 2023 - President William Ruto has called on leaders from the EAC to urgently address the conflict in Eastern DRC.
- Mama Ngina dares KRA to sell her property over tax row4 Feb 2023 - The former First Lady has accused a section of leaders of politicising the issue of tax payment by her family.
- I've paid all taxes, stop tarnishing my name - Mama Ngina4 Feb 2023 - "Hakuna haja ya Kuaribia wengine Majina na mimi ndio watu wasikike wanafanya kazi."
- Quarries operating at reserves of Thika-Sagana railway line closed4 Feb 2023 - Quarries operating at reserves of Thika-Sagana railway line closed
- Gov’t seeks to triple Kenyan passport holders from 3.5M to 10M in 5 years4 Feb 2023 - Interior CS Kithure Kindiki says the government is seeking to triple the number of Kenyan passport holders from 3.5 million to 10 million in 5 years.
- Messi doesn’t want to talk about World Cup victory with his PSG team-mate Mbappe4 Feb 2023 - Reading Time: 2 minutes Lionel Messi has urged that Argentina’s World Cup final triumph against France in December 2022 has not marred his relationship […]
- 'Our ride experiences in electric buses', Kenyans speak out4 Feb 2023 - Some of the interviewed Kenyans said electric buses are more comfortable than fuel buses.
- Premium Why Ruto must forge a common front to rejig our ailing economy4 Feb 2023 - 0
- How skills-based organisations can use AI to create the jobs of tomorrow4 Feb 2023 - The world of work as we once knew it no longer exists. For years, work was a static concept and narrowly defined.