- 20 views
The government is being called upon to allocate more funds and resources to primary schools for CBC implementation to ensure a smooth transition of pupils to junior high school. At the same time MPs have been urged to use part of their CDF funds to implement CBC in their constituencies.
Government asked to allocate more resources for CBC
- - LIVE| VAR ››
- 1 Mar 2024 - Mandera County has the highest population of school-age children who are out of school a trend that replicates in a majority of counties in arid and semi-arid areas.
- 1 Mar 2024 - The weather-man has warned the country to brace for higher temperatures in the coming days amid a projected intensity of the ongoing rains.
- 29 Feb 2024 - Former Tanzanian President Ali Hassan Mwinyi has died aged 98, Samia Suluhu, the East African nation's President has revealed.
- 29 Feb 2024 - The Ministry of Health (MoH) has announced some notable milestones the Community Health Promoters (CHPs) program has achieved since its launch in October 2023.
- 29 Feb 2024 - A video of a police officer haranguing Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua over what he terms as neglect has kicked off a conversation on X.
- 29 Feb 2024 - French authorities are in a race against time to improve the water quality of the Seine which is set to be used for open-water swimming and the triathlon during the July 26-August 11 Olympics.
- 29 Feb 2024 - A German citizen charged with sexually exploiting a child was on Thursday arraigned before a Kilifi court and freed on a Ksh.1 million bond with two Kenyan sureties.
- 29 Feb 2024 - KMPDU has urged all doctors to assemble in Nairobi next week and wear a red armband as a gesture of solidarity with Secretary General Davji Atellah who is currently hospitalized.
- 29 Feb 2024 - The Ministry of Health, in partnership with Development Partners, Thursday hosted the 3rd Kenya National Food Fortification Summit. With the theme “Celebrating a Decade of Food Fortification in Kenya: Shaping the Future through Innovation and…
- 29 Feb 2024 - Tanzanians have been thrown into mourning again following the death of former Tanzania President Ali Hassan Mwinyi. President Samia Suluhu announced on Thursday evening, just 19 days after the death of former Prime Minister Edward Lowassa. President…