- 64 views
#Kenya's No. 1 24/7 Breaking News channel FOR THE LATEST NEWS OF THE DAY INCLUDING MAANDAMANO MONDAY, AZIMIO DEMONSTRATIONS, POLITICAL ACTIVITIES OF THE DAY, INVESTIGATIONS, DOCUMENTARIES, AND IMPORTANT HUMAN INTEREST STORIES IN KENYA AND AROUND THE WORLD. KEEP IT KTN NEWS. VISIT OUR WEBSITE www.standardmedia.co.ke for more,
HAtua za kuimarisha sekta ya afya Tana-River zaendelea
- 22 Sep 2023 - The New York-headquartered National Basketball Association (NBA) is set to establish an office in Nairobi in November this year.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A 44-year-old man convicted of the 1996 rape and murder of a dance student was executed by lethal injection in Oklahoma on Thursday, officials said.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Armed robbers on Thursday night shot and injured a cereal trader at Kagio town in Kirinyaga County causing pandemonium as traders and residents abandoned their businesses to scamper for safety.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Ukrainian officials said Thursday that Russian forces carried out aerial attacks on multiple cities overnight, killing at least two people.
- 22 Sep 2023 - The body of a 26-year-old man who slipped and fell into Gicheru Water Falls in Kirinyaga County has finally been retrieved
- 22 Sep 2023 - Restaurant chain McDonald’s is being sued over a hot coffee spill, again.
- 22 Sep 2023 - Along the banks of the Kalambo River in Zambia near Africa's second-highest waterfall, archaeologists have excavated two logs of the large-fruited bushwillow tree that were notched, shaped and joined nearly half a million years ago.
- 22 Sep 2023 - NBA will set up an office in Nairobi to develop local basketball in schools and community-based organisations.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Muslim woman has been sentenced to two years in prison under Indonesia’s blasphemy law over a video she shared on TikTok which showed her reciting an Islamic prayer before trying out pork while visiting the tourist island of Bali.
- 22 Sep 2023 - A Nairobi court has ruled that former Kiambu Governor Ferdinand Waititu and his wife Susan Wangari have a case to answer over the irregular awarding of a Ksh.588 million road tender in Kiambu County in February 2018. Chief Magistrate Timothy Nzioki said…