- 263 views
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntv.nation.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
#IChooseMMUST || Masinde Muliro 18th graduation ceremony
- East African regional leaders demand ceasefire in eastern Congo6 Feb 2023 - East African regional leaders on Saturday renewed their call for an immediate ceasefire by all sides in the conflict in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo that pits the country's military against a rebel group it has accused Rwanda of supporting.
- She was admitted to a national school but might repeat Standard Eight for lack of fees6 Feb 2023 - As Form One learners prepare to report to school on Monday, a family in Kisii County is considering having their daughter repeat Class Eight after failing to raise funds for her to join secondary school.
- Child eaten by hyena as drought ravages Marsabit6 Feb 2023 - A child was on Saturday night attacked and parts of his body eaten by a hyena in Balaah area near Korr, Marsabit County.
- South Africa records two imported cholera cases6 Feb 2023 - South Africa has recorded two confirmed imported cases of cholera, the health department said on Sunday, as it called for vigilance.
- Kenya eyes cheap fertiliser from Tanzania as input shortage bites6 Feb 2023 - Agriculture has been identified by Ruto as one of the pillars of the economic recovery plan. The decision was prompted by the ongoing conflict between Ukraine and Russia.
- Workers to pay more to the NSSF pension as new law allowed6 Feb 2023 - Judges say proposal to increase monthly contribution from Sh200 to Sh2,000 is legal. They also ruled that enactment of the NSSF Act, 2013 did not require participation of the Senate.
- Kakuma refugees still in friction with Turkana locals, over 20 years after resettlement6 Feb 2023 - Sitting on over 5, 000 acres of land and hosting over 40,000 refugees, Kalobeyei Settlement Scheme has been modeled upon one of the options available for refugees in host communities.
- Premium Court orders man to share property 50:50 with professor ex-wife6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Dreams hang in balance for bright Form One students stranded over school fees6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Prime city estates turning fast into slums6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium False start: Junior Secondary Schools struggling to take off6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Premium Privatisation talk: The devil is in the detail6 Feb 2023 - 0
- Cost of living expected to ease further as food prices decline6 Feb 2023 - Drop in prices of key food items linked to planned importation of duty-free grain and recent short rains. The Russia-Ukraine conflict and Covid pandemic are also said to no longer affect food costs.
- The Standard - Breaking News, Kenya News, World News and Videos6 Feb 2023 - Kenya's Bold Newspaper. Find the latest news in politics, business, entertainment, sports, live radio and TV
- Can Klopp turn things around at Liverpool?6 Feb 2023 - If a 3-0 loss at Brighton last month felt like a significant low, then this 3-0 defeat at Molineux was arguably worse.
- Ten Hag wants VAR consistency after Casemiro red card6 Feb 2023 - United players reacted when Schlupp shoved Antony towards the perimeter boards, which Ten Hag said could have left his player “badly injured”.
- All set for Women’s Softball World Cup Africa qualifiers in Botswana6 Feb 2023 - Top two teams at the Africa qualifier will advance to the World Cup group stage, with Botswana and South Africa being top favourites.
- Ruto says TSC has completed recruiting 30,000 extra teachers6 Feb 2023 - President William Ruto says the government has completed the recruitment of 30,000 additional teachers to address the teacher-student ratio gap.
- Raila Odinga unveils youth resistance movement5 Feb 2023 - Mr Odinga said that Dr Ruto promised a poor man’s government only to unveil a government of billionaires.
- Back to school: Form 1 admission begins as 800,000 students, 30,000 teachers report30,000 teachers report as Form 1 admission begins5 Feb 2023 - Of new hires, 10,000 teachers will be permanent, 25,550 will be interns.