- 211 views
'It really squeezed me to swallow me when I was young. So I know the dangers of a snake,' Wajackoyah on his scars from a python.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #ThisIsKBC #News
'It really squeezed me to swallow me when I was young,' Wajackoyah on his scars from a python
- - DEBATE ››
- 13 Aug 2022 - This number is an improvement to that witnessed in the 2017 General Election, when 3 women made history to become the first female Governors.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kalonzo Musyoka also urged the IEBC to be transparent through the vote verification process, urging the nation to remain calm even after the final results will be announced.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer Raila Odinga’s deputy Martha Karua has congratulated various aspirants under the coalition who lost their bids in the recent General Election.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) has dismissed a report that it awarded an extra 10,000 votes to Kenya Kwanza Presidential candidate William Ruto in Kiambu Constituency.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer running mate Martha Karua has assured their supporters of victory in the yet-to-be-announced presidential race.
- 13 Aug 2022 - A handful of Kenyan politicians emerged like phoenixes from the political ruins of 2017 to retake the governorships of their respective counties.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education has further pushed the reopening of schools from the earlier announced Monday 15 to Thursday 18, 2022.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Unlike his rivals, Mr Mundigi was not a man of means and this explains why he could not splatter the region with campaign posters
- 13 Aug 2022 - Machakos County has joined Nakuru to be the first counties to elect women in the top three positions since the implementation of the devolved governments.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Azimio coalition shrugged off UDA wave in Meru to secure 25 Members of County Assembly against Kenya Kwanza Alliance’s 14.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Mr Wambora was first elected as the Runyenjes Member of Parliament in 2002 and served until 2007.
- 13 Aug 2022 - At the time of his statement, IEBC had verified and announced results from 84 constituencies out of the 290.
- 13 Aug 2022 - 0
- 13 Aug 2022 - His colleague detailed the final moments of the IEBC official while at the tallying centre.
- 13 Aug 2022 - There was a major delay in releasing the results after some candidates questioned the process
- 13 Aug 2022 - The announcement of results for governor seats started on Thursday, August 11.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Unlike his competitors, who had posters plastered all over Embu County and conspicuous billboards, Mundigi had none.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Winning Azimio candidates gathered for what looked much like a victory sesson.
- 13 Aug 2022 - An estimated 80 attackers overpowered the 15 police officers guarding the prison at 02:30 on Wednesday.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The commission must verify all the 290 Forms 34Bs plus the diaspora results before declaring the winner