- 1,813 views
Kenya Elections 2022 Live Results Reporting.
Julius Mawathe promises to construct schools and get bursaries to educate students
- 25 Sep 2023 - Police have launched investigations in to the death of a form three students at Bande girls’ secondary school in Migori County, who died by suicide on Sunday.
- 25 Sep 2023 - The ruling United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party has distanced itself from a proposal by Nandi County Senator Samson Cherargei to extend the presidential term limit to seven years from the current five.
- 25 Sep 2023 - On May 17, 2022, Deputy President Rigathi Gachagua introduced Maina Muchangi to Kenyans, a man with whom he said they shared a friendship of over 18 years.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Ruto was speaking at the State House in Nairobi, where the DPP took the oath of office, and emphasized the importance of accountability at all levels and arms of government.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A former employee of Eldoret-based Ineet Millers Limited wants the company to pay him Ksh. 1.3 million as compensation for unfair and wrongful termination of his service.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A Nairobi court has released a suspect linked with the murder of Nairobi Hospital Acting Finance Director Eric Maigo.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Kathiani Member of Parliament Robert Mbui has expressed concerns over State House Chief of Staff and Head of the Public Service, Felix Koskei’s role in the corruption probe against former CEO of Athi Water, Michael Thuita.
- 25 Sep 2023 - “This is part and parcel of public service and state office."
- 25 Sep 2023 - Pulse9 has created digital humans for some of South Korea's largest conglomerates, including Shinsegae.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A 26-year-old Kenyan was on Sunday arrested at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake, Sri Lanka while trying to smuggle in 4 Kgs of cocaine worth an estimated amount of over Ksh.136M (Rs 300M).