- 1,607 views
TV47 LIVE| Speaker Wetangula makes ruling on Majority/Minority leadership positions
'TV47 is on GOtv (Channel 102), DStv (Channel 268), SIGNET, Gotv, BAMBA and STARTIMES. __ For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47ke Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
MPs submit on majority issue stand off
- 1 Dec 2022 - New Delhi and Moscow have ties dating back to the Cold War, and Russia remains by far India's biggest arms supplier.
- 1 Dec 2022 - An independent panel set up by parliament concluded on Wednesday that Ramaphosa "may have committed... serious violations" of the constitution and anti-corruption laws.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Court ruled that TSC unfairly sacked Dr Kennedy Juma Mulunda over allegations of bribery and intimidation.
- 1 Dec 2022 - A number of women MPs in Kenya have shared their experiences of Gender-Based Violence (GBV) in the hands of their loved ones.
- 1 Dec 2022 - COTU Secretary General Francis Atwoli says he and leaders from the Western region met President William Ruto at State House today morning.
- 1 Dec 2022 - President William Ruto on Thursday met Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary-General Francis Atwoli at State House, Nairobi.
- 1 Dec 2022 - President Kagame claims the leadership of the DRC is using delay tactics to postpone the presidential elections slated for December 2023.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Nairobi Senator Edwin Sifuna has said Azimio la Umoja coalition is not defending the four Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) commissioners that petitioners want removed from office.
- 1 Dec 2022 - The Southeast Asian country has seen a spike in cases of acute kidney injury since August, with the deaths of at least 199 people, mostly children, prompting a probe and ban on some liquid medicine sales.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Moses Njoroge was found guilty of causing bodily harm to Eunice Wangari, whom he met on Facebook, in a ruling issued by Magistrate Esther Kimilu on Thursday, December 1.
- 1 Dec 2022 - President Cyril Ramaphosa faces impeachment for failure to report the theft of $4m from his farm thereby breaching anti-corruption laws
- 1 Dec 2022 - Part of the exercise will involve laying strategic traps to nab motorists violating traffic rules in the country.
- 1 Dec 2022 - A middle-aged woman was on Wednesday evening killed by six stray elephants in Kathonzweni, Makueni County.
- 1 Dec 2022 - The movie star was earlier unveiled as Magical Kenya Tembo naming festival brand ambassador by the Government.
- 1 Dec 2022 - The machine is designed to detect the colour of the ballot paper and direct it to the correct ballot box.
- 1 Dec 2022 - Neuralink wants to use brain implants to reanimate the body — helping the blind see and the paralysed walk.
- 1 Dec 2022 - According to the inventor, the device can be incorporated to sync with an electric fence and CCTV cameras.
- » Long distance PSVs begin making their way to Green Park Termins from CBD following Sakaja’s directive1 Dec 2022 - NAIROBI, Kenya, Dec 1 – Long distance Public Service Vehicles (PSV) have already started making their way to their new zone at the Green park termini, following Governor Johnson Sakaja’s directive that they move from the Central Business District (CBD)…
- 1 Dec 2022 - Smaller countries are punching beyond their weight to diversify their economies from agricultural dependence: report
- 1 Dec 2022 - The move follows a unanimous decision by the members of the county assembly to clean up the city streets.