- 26 views
Nairobi County is leading in the number of people suffering from diseases caused by consuming unsafe food. According to the Ministry of Health, there are more than two hundred diseases that one can contract by eating unsafe food. Food standards developing commission codes Alimentarius further says that globally, sixty percent of those who suffer from these diseases are adults, and forty percent are children.child
Nairobi leads in the number of people suffering from diseases caused by consuming unsafe food
- 4 Oct 2023 - Former Embakasi MP, late Muhuri Muchiri, approached workers to bring in directors to make the 5,005-acre parcel profitable
- 3 Oct 2023 - UoN council now says it will continue working together with embattled VC Prof. Stephen Kiama amid an ongoing stalemate over his leadership.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The leader of the main opposition party in Seychelles was charged on Monday as part of an investigation into alleged witchcraft.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Police have smashed an illegal organ harvesting ring, arresting eight people for surgically removing kidneys from hundreds of patients for wealthy people needing a transplant.
- 3 Oct 2023 - EACC has fired a stern warning at persons intending to embezzle public funds in the ongoing national mitigation measures aimed at managing the looming El Nino rain effects.
- 3 Oct 2023 - The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has raised concerns over the impending deployment of Kenya’s security forces to Haiti, citing non-compliance with the requirements of the Constitution and the law.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Nairobi residents and Kenyans at large had been forced to leave their cars at home due to the high cost of fuel.
- 3 Oct 2023 - A 16-year-old girl has succumbed to injuries sustained after being allegedly assaulted by her father in Narok South Constituency, Narok County.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Sugar production in the country is set to return to normal in the last quarter of the year.
- 3 Oct 2023 - Since his impeachment, Waititu has been in and out of courts fighting to clear his name from abuse of office and corruption allegations.