- 40 views
President William Ruto has called on leaders from the East African Community to urgently address the conflict in the Eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo. President Ruto says the situation remains fluid as civilians bear the brunt of the conflict.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channeljue: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#legendsedition #TheGreatKBC #presidentruto
President Ruto calls on East African Community leaders to urgently address the conflict Congo
- - LIVE| News Feed ››
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has told Azimio leader Raila Odinga to stop planning chaos and prepare for the 2027 election.
- 23 Mar 2023 - TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew will fight for the survival of the hugely popular video-sharing app in the United States on Thursday, as he faces sceptical Washington lawmakers over the company's alleged ties to the Chinese government.
- 23 Mar 2023 - A Siaya MCA wants Deputy Governor William Oduol summoned over alleged wrangles between himself and his boss James Orengo.
- - What government, courts should do to strengthen witness protection
- - Accelerate women's adoption of formal financial services
- 23 Mar 2023 - A student wanted for shooting two school staff in Denver, Colorado, on Wednesday was found dead in a neighbouring county, US media reported, citing authorities.
- - Whistleblowing can help tackle corruption in the private sector
- - Senior Nigerian politician found guilty of attempting to harvest man's kidneys
- 23 Mar 2023 - The Kirinyaga County Government has initiated the process of reclaiming land from owners who have failed to pay land rates and ground rent.
- - Heavy rains and make-up: The dos and don'ts
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has dismissed reports intimating that the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is cash-strapped.
- 23 Mar 2023 - One person was killed and eight others injured during a stampede for free flour in inflation-wracked Pakistan on Thursday, the first day of the holy month of Ramadan.
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has asked public servants to serve Kenyans with honour and dignity.
- - Stop the harmful protests, KEPSA tells Raila Odinga
- 23 Mar 2023 - A jury in London found Nigeria's former deputy Senate president guilty of plotting to harvest a street trader's kidney for his sick daughter.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The government has earmarked Ksh.262 billion ($2 billion) for the implementation of 17 projects and programmes across ten counties in the Northern and North Eastern parts of the country.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The two-hour downpour left pedestrians stranded as most streets and pavements were flooded.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Heavy rains wreaked havoc in several parts of Nairobi, disrupting learning and business activities for many.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The tree adoption initiative has been lobbied by a few institutions over the years in the fight against climate change.
- 23 Mar 2023 - While speaking on Citizen Digital's Twitter space last night, Akothee spoke passionately of the sweat, blood and tears she pumped into her work which included paying the media to having to craft random controversies for airplay.