- 82 views
Security committee of kamukunji Sub county in Nairobi has held a meeting with locals on the need for cooperation with authorities in taming crime. The move coming hot on the heels of increased cases of insecurity in the area that has left locals nursing injuries. More of these and other stories in the counties roundup.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#KBCchannel1 #insecurity #legendsedition
Security committees hold meetings over increased cases of insecurity in Kamukunji
- - LIVE| News Feed ››
- - Senior Nigerian politician found guilty of attempting to harvest man's kidneys
- 23 Mar 2023 - The Kirinyaga County Government has initiated the process of reclaiming land from owners who have failed to pay land rates and ground rent.
- - Heavy rains and make-up: The dos and don'ts
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has dismissed reports intimating that the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) is cash-strapped.
- 23 Mar 2023 - One person was killed and eight others injured during a stampede for free flour in inflation-wracked Pakistan on Thursday, the first day of the holy month of Ramadan.
- 23 Mar 2023 - President William Ruto has asked public servants to serve Kenyans with honour and dignity.
- - Stop the harmful protests, KEPSA tells Raila Odinga
- 23 Mar 2023 - A jury in London found Nigeria's former deputy Senate president guilty of plotting to harvest a street trader's kidney for his sick daughter.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The government has earmarked Ksh.262 billion ($2 billion) for the implementation of 17 projects and programmes across ten counties in the Northern and North Eastern parts of the country.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The tree adoption initiative has been lobbied by a few institutions over the years in the fight against climate change.
- 23 Mar 2023 - While speaking on Citizen Digital's Twitter space last night, Akothee spoke passionately of the sweat, blood and tears she pumped into her work which included paying the media to having to craft random controversies for airplay.
- - MPs defaulting HELB loan killing college, university careers
- 23 Mar 2023 - Raila, who addressed the media on Thursday, shot down suggestions of a truce between him and President Ruto and asserted that the Azimio coalition would not reach an agreement with an 'illegitimate government'
- - Irvo Otieno: How Kenyan in the US ended up dead in mental health facility
- 23 Mar 2023 - President Ruto to CASs: Serve Kenyans with diligence but within the law
- 23 Mar 2023 - Jacob committed his final days trying to raise funds for his family after his father was declared incapacitated.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Ruto was optimistic that the new digital programme will spring up massive job opportunities in the country's workforce.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Kavai passed away on Tuesday after suffering from acute pneumonia.
- 23 Mar 2023 - Contractor Jiangxi Transportation Engineering had been accused of environmental degradation,encroachment.
- 23 Mar 2023 - The Old Bailey heard the organ was for the couple's daughter, Sonia, aged 25.