- 2,640 views
Subscribe to NTV Kenya channel for latest Kenyan news today and everyday. Get the Kenya news updates, discussions and other exciting shows.
Website: ntvkenya.co.ke || Paper: Daily Nation || Twitter: @ntvkenya || Facebook: NTV Kenya || Instagram: NTV Kenya
Westlands: Celebrations following Tim Wanyonyi's victory
- 7 Oct 2022 - Kisumu Senator Prof. Tom Ojienda has suffered a blow after the Supreme Court overturned a decision that stopped his probe back in 2015.
- 7 Oct 2022 - EACC has obtained orders to freeze assets worth Ksh.88,807,473.67 belonging to former Machakos CEC Urbanus Wambua Musyoka.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Wajir Woman Rep. Fatuma Abdi Jehow now wants a petition filed against her by her predecessor Fatuma Gedi Ali dismissed for lack of service.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Kirandich dam was supposed to be completed in 2018 but it stalled.
- 7 Oct 2022 - He was charged with defiling his 10-year-old daughter in Kapseret sub-county, Uasin Gishu.
- 7 Oct 2022 - "It looks like the role of chairmanship of Azimio-OKA/opposition role is making him very busy."
- 7 Oct 2022 - The former head of state was jailed for 15 months for contempt of court in July last year.
- 7 Oct 2022 - "Gabow will act in this position until a substantive Inspector General is appointed."
- 7 Oct 2022 - Azimio coalition party leader Raila Odinga now alleges that foreign powers conspired to rig him out of the August presidential elections.
- 7 Oct 2022 - He had been charged with publishing false advertisement and operating a medical institution without a licence.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Diplomatic sources at the same time said the talks have been postponed because of logistics and other issues.
- 7 Oct 2022 - The successful candidates, PSC said, were picked from a list of 9,154.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Uhuru cited a clash of events in his schedule as the reason for not attending.
- 7 Oct 2022 - You need to think very carefully before stepping out of the door
- 7 Oct 2022 - The judgment has consequences on the fight against graft in the country.
- 7 Oct 2022 - The judgment of the apex court has consequences on the fight against corruption and economic crimes in the country.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Interviews are set to be conducted beginning Wednesday next week.
- 7 Oct 2022 - "Growing up we lived on handouts from people that is why I give back to the people. I have the heart of giving," the officer stated.
- 7 Oct 2022 - Former President Uhuru Kenyatta will not attend peace talks convened by the African Union on the Ethiopia conflict set to be held in South Africa.