- 638 views
KTN News Live: Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7#livestream #LiveNews #KTNNews #KTNPrime KTN News Live ~ Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Kenya's number one 24/7 news channel. KTN News TV keeps you updated on the latest news in Kenya and around the World.
KTN News Live: Streaming Kenya, Africa and World news and programmes 24/7
Watch Breaking and the latest news happening in Kenya, Africa and across the globe in real-time. Livestream KTN News
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel for more great videos: https://www.youtube.com/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KTNNews
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KTNNewsKenya
KTN News is a leading 24-hour TV channel in Eastern Africa with its headquarters located along Mombasa Road, at Standard Group Centre. This is the most authoritative news channel in Kenya and beyond. Watch KTN Live http://www.ktnnews.com/live Watch KTN News http://www.ktnnews.com Follow us on http://www.twitter.com/ktnnews Like us on http://www.facebook.com/ktnnews
William Ruto on access to affordable internet and accessibilty of the hustler fund
- 13 Aug 2022 - Azimio la Umoja One Kenya coalition flag-bearer running mate Martha Karua has assured their supporters of victory in the yet-to-be-announced presidential race.
- 13 Aug 2022 - A handful of Kenyan politicians emerged like phoenixes from the political ruins of 2017 to retake the governorships of their respective counties.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education has further pushed the reopening of schools from the earlier announced Monday 15 to Thursday 18, 2022.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Machakos County has joined Nakuru to be the first counties to elect women in the top three positions since the implementation of the devolved governments.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Some won the elections but a majority of the principals in either political divide lost.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Johnson & Johnson had started discontinuing North American sales of the powder in 2020 after recalling some bottles in 2019.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The 2022 General Election was shaped by various factors including voter apathy, the comeback of veterans and the fall of notables expected to retain their seats.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Prof Njoka declined to state whether he had conceded defeat insisting that he had only called for a press briefing to thank the voters for their support.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Mr Wambora was first elected as the Runyenjes Member of Parliament in 2002 and served until 2007.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Kakamega governor candidate Fernandes Barasa is headed to court to compel the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission to compensate him after the election of the top county seat was...
- 13 Aug 2022 - UDA has bagged the seats majorly from President Uhuru Kenyatta’s political bastion of Mt Kenya and Ruto's Rift Valley backyard.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The Ministry of Education on Saturday has revised school reopening dates from Monday 15th to Thursday, August 18th. In a statement, Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha said the new date supersedes the Ministry’s communication on the reopening of…
- 13 Aug 2022 - Karua: We have to jealously guard what is going on at Bomas to ensure that it is not infiltrated or corrupted in any way and that the numbers are put together as they are supposed to be.
- 13 Aug 2022 - This was however rectified after journalists raised the matter with the Commission.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Mung'aro won with 143,773 votes
- 13 Aug 2022 - IEBC is in a race against time to meet the Tuesday deadline.
- 13 Aug 2022 - Education Cabinet Secretary (CS) George Magoha has directed schools to resume on Thursday, August 18. The CS had earlier set Monday, August 15 for schools to reopen. “I hereby convey the Government’s decision on the suspension of the re-opening of all…
- 13 Aug 2022 - The businessman lost to Gideon Mung'aro of ODM.
- 13 Aug 2022 - The date for the schools' reopening had been set on Monday, August 15.
- 13 Aug 2022 - NAIROBI, Kenya Aug 13 – Schools will re-open on Thursday and not Monday as earlier announced by the government. Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha said the change was necessitated by the ongoing vote-tallying of presidential results. “I hereby…