- 25 views
Information, Communications and the Digital Economy, Cabinet Secretary, EliudOwalo, has invited global development partners and investors to participate in Kenya’s ongoing digitalization agenda. Owalo says while Kenya’s digital network is ahead of several African countries, 45% of Kenyans still lack access to smart devices. Speaking in Geneva
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channell: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
CS Eliud Owalo has invited global investors to participate in Kenya’s ongoing digitalization agenda
- - LIVE| TV47 Matukio ››
- 12 Dec 2023 - A court on Monday ruled that a man accused of burning down the South African parliament in 2022 is unfit to stand trial due to schizophrenia.
- 12 Dec 2023 - The health ministry in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip said Monday the death toll of the Israel-Hamas war has risen to 18,205 in the Palestinian territory.
- 12 Dec 2023 - Yaccine Bono of Morocco was voted the best goalkeeper in 2023 following his steller performance in last year's FIFA World Cup and at sevilla.
- 12 Dec 2023 - The gang was protecting the circumcisers who were carrying out FGM in the forest.
- 12 Dec 2023 - Nairobi in list of African cities to receive Sh500m to fight air pollution
- 12 Dec 2023 - Family wait for slain hero's body, five decades on
- 12 Dec 2023 - The changing landscape of justice in Kenya
- 12 Dec 2023 - Young Minds Shine at 2023 Kisumu Chess Festival
- 12 Dec 2023 - Project for 10,000 housing units in limbo as clan now claims targeted land
- 12 Dec 2023 - No need to elect deputy governor when there is a vacancy: Senate