- 32 views
Nyakan: How much money is being dished out during campaigns? If the candidates are serious about cushioning Kenyans, can they take this money to suppliers to that they can subsidize the cost of food. This will demonstrate to the voters that they can be trusted.
Connect with KBC Online; Subscribe to our channel: https://t.ly/86BKN Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KBCChannel1 Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kbcchannel1news Check our website: https://www.kbc.co.ke/
#manifesto #KenyaDecides #costofliving
June: Can candidates direct the money being dished out in campaigns to subsidize the cost of food
- 25 Sep 2023 - Ruto was speaking at the State House in Nairobi, where the DPP took the oath of office, and emphasized the importance of accountability at all levels and arms of government.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A former employee of Eldoret-based Ineet Millers Limited wants the company to pay him Ksh. 1.3 million as compensation for unfair and wrongful termination of his service.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A Nairobi court has released a suspect linked with the murder of Nairobi Hospital Acting Finance Director Eric Maigo.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Kathiani Member of Parliament Robert Mbui has expressed concerns over State House Chief of Staff and Head of the Public Service, Felix Koskei’s role in the corruption probe against former CEO of Athi Water, Michael Thuita.
- 25 Sep 2023 - A 26-year-old Kenyan was on Sunday arrested at the Bandaranaike International Airport (BIA) in Katunayake, Sri Lanka while trying to smuggle in 4 Kgs of cocaine worth an estimated amount of over Ksh.136M (Rs 300M).
- 25 Sep 2023 - Niger's military rulers on Sunday welcomed the announcement that France will pull its troops out of the country by the end of the year as "a new step towards sovereignty".
- 25 Sep 2023 - National Assembly Majority Whip Silvanus Osoro has criticised leaders within the Kenya Kwanza coalition for saying Kenya is a country of shareholders.
- 25 Sep 2023 - Siaya Senator Oburu Oginga has dared the ODM rebel MPs to resign from the party and seek re-election if they feel that they are ‘men enough’.
- 25 Sep 2023 - The building collapsed around 12am to 2am on Monday.
- 25 Sep 2023 - The miscellaneous file was closed and the lady was set free.