- 66 views
“Hizi vitu zinakuanga dukani hapa hakuna maombi ni pesa. Dunia bila pesa you are just a container of useless knowledge.” Man Kush’s respond after his fashion sense complimented
Pastor Man Kush reveals that he hates religion but he says he is a bishop and owns 56 churches, because most religions brainwash people instead of telling them the truth. “There is nothing in heaven its only God. We pray to God to show you the way to get what you want.”
He says his work is to judge and it’s hard to get a wife from Nairobi ladies because they are looking for material things.
Man Kush says that he has been in marriage for 40 years and has never cheated on his wife but he gets tempted, as he is also a human being only that he has selfcontrol. “ata mimi naona kwani mi ni kipofu!”
Man Kush respond to what he was looking for in a wife “I was not looking for a wife, I was looking for material to make a wife” there are no wives in this world.
Thank you for watching this video. Kindly subscribe for more content from 'Home of The Untold Stories.'
*About TV47* 'TV47 is on GOtv (Channel 102), DStv (Channel 268), SIGNET, Gotv, BAMBA and STARTIMES. __ For Breaking News, kindly subscribe by sending ‘NEWS’ to 22047. __
Connect with us:
Website: https://www.tv47.digital/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TV47KE Twitter: https://twitter.com/tv47news Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tv47ke/ TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@tv47_ke Telegram: https://t.me/tv47_ke WhatsApp: 0797 047 047 __
Yesu wa Tongaren Man Kush
- - LIVE| TV47 Matukio ››
- 12 Dec 2023 - A court on Monday ruled that a man accused of burning down the South African parliament in 2022 is unfit to stand trial due to schizophrenia.
- 12 Dec 2023 - The health ministry in the Hamas-run Gaza Strip said Monday the death toll of the Israel-Hamas war has risen to 18,205 in the Palestinian territory.
- 12 Dec 2023 - The gang was protecting the circumcisers who were carrying out FGM in the forest.
- 12 Dec 2023 - Kenyans will be forced to dig deeper into their pockets for services from the National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) if proposals to increase its service charges are actualized.
- 12 Dec 2023 - Family wait for slain hero's body, five decades on
- 12 Dec 2023 - The changing landscape of justice in Kenya
- 12 Dec 2023 - Young Minds Shine at 2023 Kisumu Chess Festival
- 12 Dec 2023 - Project for 10,000 housing units in limbo as clan now claims targeted land
- 12 Dec 2023 - No need to elect deputy governor when there is a vacancy: Senate
- 12 Dec 2023 - Cost of living, weakening shilling expected to be top in Ruto address